Thursday, June 22, 2006

Jokes for the day

Not much today… have to settle with these stolen jokes…..but they are a riot.

They are also a bit on the adult side..

A lady was at her gynecologist's office having her annual checkup, her legs spread and boobs hanging, when she heard the doctor talking to himself as he examined her: "My, what a big vagina! ……... My, what a big vagina!"

The lady obviously, to put it mildly, a bit annoyed.

Being the assertive type she spoke up immediately

"Doctor, I can't believe what I'm hearing! I think it's incredibly unprofessional of you to say something like that.

To say such a thing once was bad enough, but twice is outrageous!"

"I'm very sorry," replied the doctor,

Please forgive me, he repeated.

But just to set the record straight, I said it only ONCE !!!!

(For those who are lost – the other one was the echo !)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young woman buys a mirror at an antique shop, and hangs it on her bathroom door.

One evening, while getting undressed, she playfully says "Mirror, mirror, on my door, make my boobs forty-four".

Instantly, there is a brilliant flash of light, and her tits grow to enormous proportions.

Excitedly, she runs to tell her husband what happened, and in minutes they both return.

This time the husband crosses his fingers and says "Mirror mirror on the door, make my penis touch the floor!".

Again, there's a bright flash ... and then his legs fall off!

(It just isn't fair - On the other hand it just goes to show that size doesn't matter !)



Information Tags Only

Technorati Tags: